Bạn đang đọc: Iced Vanilla Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
Iced Vanilla Latte – Copycat Starbucks iced vanilla caffe latte that is a fraction of the monetary value and so easy to make ! Made with 3 simple ingredients, this frost vanilla caffe latte is perfect for a hot summer sidereal day !
Iced Vanilla Latte
Iced coffee bean is a must during the summer. deoxyadenosine monophosphate a lot as I love a nice, strong cup of coffee, it can merely be besides hot for that some days ! I normally try to pop a few methamphetamine cubes in my coffee and drink it but I decided to mix it up nowadays and make an ice vanilla caffe latte rather ! now this is a Starbucks copycat recipe so it is besides a great way to save money excessively ( it truly does taste precisely like the frost vanilla caffe latte at Starbucks ) ! You merely need 3 ingredients and good a few minutes !
Another thing I love about this recipe is that you can use cold brew coffee in it ! After discovering how easy cold brew coffee bean was to make when I made the pumpkin spiciness cold brew iced chocolate survive year, making it has become an addiction of mine ! If you decide to go with the more traditional cool coffee bean version, than it is a great room to finish off any extra coffee in the pot after it gets cold and has been sitting out all sidereal day alternatively of tossing it !
The one tip I would give is to brew your coffee a morsel stronger than you normally would to help prevent the coffee from getting watered down from the internal-combustion engine melting and from becoming less flavorful. One room to avoid this consequence is to make ice cubes from coffee ahead of time !
Common questions about making iced coffee
How do you make iced coffee at home?
To make frost coffee bean at home, you merely have to brew a batch of chocolate, let it cool to room temperature or refrigerate it, and then pour it into a cup over methamphetamine .
Is iced coffee good for you?
You can make any frost chocolate recipe better for you by making good choices and substitutions with the ingredients. To make an ice scraggy vanilla caffe latte, using nonfat milk rather of cream and make your own vanilla simple syrup ( connect to my recipe HERE ) in order to cut out some of the extra carbohydrate .
Is cold brew iced coffee?
No, cold brew is made by combining water and coffee grounds and letting sit at least nightlong. Iced chocolate is made by brewing a hot pot of coffee and letting it cool. Because of that, cold brew can be a lot stronger than ice coffee and it tastes better for longer periods of time before getting acidic .
Other tips and tricks on this iced vanilla latte recipe
- If you have an espresso machine, then you can sub in 2 shots chilled espresso for the coffee in the recipe.
- Love cold brew? You can use it in this recipe for a different spin! HERE is a recipe for cold brew so that you can make it right at home!
- Instead of ice, freeze extra coffee in an ice tray and use it in the iced latte to avoid it getting watered down!
- It is up to you whether you would like to use milk or half-and-half in the recipe. Personally, I am a half-and-half person.
- Homemade vanilla simple syrup is an amazing alternative for store-bought vanilla syrup but that is totally optional!
Can’t get enough of this iced vanilla latte recipe? Try these other recipes!
Yield: 2 drinks
Iced Vanilla Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
Iced Vanilla Latte – copycat Starbucks iced vanilla caffe latte that is a fraction of the price and therefore easy to make ! Perfect for a hot summer day !
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee, cold
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Fill two glasses with ice. Mix together coffee, milk/cream, and vanilla syrup before pouring over ice. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:
Never miss a Snacks and Sips recipe
Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / chitter