Bạn đang đọc: Iced Coffee Margarita
An Iced Coffee Margarita is coffee bean mix with tequila, a twist of lemon, and served in a rim glass of background coffee and sugar. Talk about a delicious eye-opener !
This coffee margarita recipe is a real kick in the pinata ! You can serve it for Cinco de Mayo, brunch ( say adieu to boring mimosa ), or good because you ’ ra looking for something deliciously unlike !
When you ’ ra sipping on an Iced Coffee Margarita, you don ’ t have to feel guilty about toast in the morning ! 🙂 But please remember to always drink responsibly ! !
**Please Note – The printable recipe card with detail instructions, complete ingredient measurements, and nutritional information for making Iced Coffee Margarita is available near the end of this position. OR snap on the “ jump to recipe ” button ( found above ) to be taken immediately to the recipe .
The ingredient list:
**Note – The keep up lists of ingredients plus kitchen tools and equipment hold affiliate links ( highlighted in blue ) for your circumstance and shopping public toilet. # CommissionsEarned
- Tequila ( your front-runner variety )
- Brewed Coffee, cooled
- Lemon Peel
- finely Ground Coffee, for garnish
- Granulated carbohydrate, for garnish
- Ice Cubes
Kitchen tool and equipment needed:
Iced coffee margaritas for any time of day-
While I don ’ thymine typically endorse day-drinking ( particularly in the dawn ), there are equitable times you can make an exception .
Think Sunday brunch, National Margarita Day, and Cinco de Mayo, of class .
But, as always…I urge you to always drink responsibly !
Why this recipe works-
It ’ mho coffee…what ’ sulfur not to love ?
It ’ s a tequila cocktail…what ’ s not to love ?
The lemon flex is a nice, bright, storm .
The grind chocolate and boodle rim is a real treat !
Can cream be added to this iced coffee cocktail?
It sounds delectable ! I say GO FOR IT ! !
Want more Kudos Kitchen cocktails?
* Bacon “Bloody Good” Mary ( pictured below )
“ A Bacon Bloody Good Mary is a great means to have a cocktail, and a bite, all in one looking glass. I ’ ll drink in to that ! “
* Blackberry Sangria Spritzer ( pictured below )
“ Easy blackberry sangaree spritzer is light and refreshing. It ’ s the perfect thing to serve for a gay brunch or party because everyone adores it ! ! “
* Pumpkin Spice Martini ( pictured below and showcased in the sport television )
“ You ’ ll be pleasantly please after your foremost sip of this Pumpkin Spice Martini. After your second gear sip, you ’ ll be affectionate all over. You ’ rhenium welcome ! ! ” 🙂
The easy instructions for making an iced coffee margarita:
- Drizzle a traffic circle of honey on a plate the same circumference as the rim of the glass .
- On another denture, mix in concert the coffee grounds and sugar .
- Dip the rim of each glass into the honey and then into the ground coffee and carbohydrate concoction .
- Fill each glass with ice and pour in the tequila and cold coffee .
- Twist the lemon gusto, shed it in the margarita, and serve .
Want more margarita recipes?
Below is the printable recipe tease along with the exact ingredient measurements and nutritional information for making today ’ s Cinco de Mayo cocktail recipe – iced chocolate margaritas .
Iced Coffee Margaritas
Renee – Kudos Kitchen
Iced Coffee Margarita mixed with tequila, a lemon twist and served in a rimmed glass of ground coffee and sugar. Talk about an eye-opener!
Save recipe Saved Recipe!
Xem thêm: Copycat Irish Cream Cold Brew
- 2 shots tequila
- 2 cups cold coffee bean
- 2 lemon twists ( lemon rind )
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee bean beans
- 1 tablespoon granulated boodle
- Drizzle a circle of honey on a home plate the like circumference as the rim of the glass .
- On another plate, mix in concert the coffee grounds and carbohydrate .
- Dip the brim of each glass into the honey and then into the ground coffee bean and sugar assortment .
- Fill each glass with ice and pour in the tequila and cold chocolate .
- Twist the lemon peel to release the oils, drop in the cocktail glass and serve .
coffee cocktails, iced coffee margaritas
Tried this recipe ?Let us know how it was!
Thank you so much for visiting me here nowadays in my Kudos Kitchen !
I sincerely hope you ’ ve enjoyed nowadays ’ south cocktail recipe for Iced Coffee Margaritas a much as I ’ ve enjoyed bringing it to you !
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this recipe or anything else you ’ ve seen on my site, please don ’ thyroxine hesitate to reach out to me. It is always my distinct joy to get back with a reply just a soon as I possibly can !
For more Kudos Kitchen recipe data, please follow me on my social medial channels ( listed below ), and don ’ thymine forget to TAG me @kudoskitchen with photos indeed I can view all your delicious recipe creations ! It ’ second stimulate for me when you share them, so don ’ thyroxine be shy !
Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube
Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube
Kudos Kitchen by Renee – BRINGING YOU EASY, ECONOMICAL, AND DELICIOUS DISHES TO FEED YOUR LOVED ONES!
Until we eat again, I hope you have a delectable day !
**Note – The post above includes affiliate links. As constantly, I in truth thank you for your corroborate !