Smooth and perfectly dessert, make this Starbucks iced caffe latte drink at home with just a few ingredients. It ’ s so immediate and easy to make right in your kitchen .
- Starbucks Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte is an Iced Vanilla Latte made with blonde espresso instead of regular espresso. This cold coffee drink is made with 4 ingredients: blonde espresso, ice, 2% milk, and vanilla syrup.
- This copycat drink recreates the Starbucks recipe using Starbucks blonde espresso roast and homemade vanilla syrup although you can use store-bought syrup. This recipe makes a grande (16 ounces) Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte.
- Blonde espresso is a lightly roasted coffee bean and it’s a smoother, mellower version of Starbucks signature espresso, which is a dark roast. To make blonde espresso, you just need to buy blonde espresso coffee and make it the same way you would make espresso in an espresso machine or a Nespresso.
related : Pink Drink, Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, Iced Caramel Macchiato, Caramel Frappuccino, Iced Mocha, Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Bạn đang đọc: Starbucks Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte Copycat
- Blonde espresso
A lightly roasted coffee bean, Starbucks sells blonde espresso in both whole and ground coffee. You can also get Nespresso Starbucks branded capsules for the Nespresso Original Line: Starbucks Blonde Espresso and Nespresso Vertuo Line: Starbucks Blonde Espresso
- Vanilla Syrup
Store-bought or homemade vanilla syrup can be used but I recommend the homemade version since it’s so easy to make.
This drink is made with 2% milk at Starbucks but you can use any kind of milk you like.
Use filtered water to make ice if possible for a better tasting drink.
My Nespresso Pick
Photo Credit : amazon.com
nothing is easier than using a Nespresso to make espresso drinks. It ’ randomness easily cleanup and no worry about getting coffee bean grounds everywhere .
Xem thêm: Copycat Starbucks Chocolate Chip Cookies
SEE PRICE ON AMAZON
For full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to the recipe.
- Pour blonde espresso into a cup.
- Add vanilla syrup.
- Add milk.
- Top drink with ice.
- To make this drink decadent, add Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam on top.
- If you don’t love the taste of strong coffee, you’ll most likely enjoy drinks made with blonde espresso. It’ll still taste like coffee, but a milder version of it.
- I prefer making homemade vanilla syrup but you can buy Starbucks Vanilla Syrup directly from any of their store locations. The only catch is that it’s not always available for purchase since they’ll only sell it to you if they have extras in stock. At the store, it’s about $14 for the bottle.
- If you do use Starbucks Vanilla Syrup, use 2 tablespoons per drink since their syrups have a lot more sugar than my homemade version.
Questions You May Have
What’s in Starbucks Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte? In a grande sized swallow, there ’ sulfur frost, 2 % milk, 4 pumps of Vanilla Syrup, and 2 shots of blond espresso. Why should I use ice made with filtered water instead of tap? The less impurities there are in water, the cleaner and tastier it ’ ll be. Starbucks uses trio percolate water to make all their drinks and they use the lapp water to make ice ! What’s the difference between Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte and Iced Vanilla Latte? The drinks are precisely the lapp but the Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte is made with blond espresso ( sparkle ridicule ) and Iced Vanilla caffe latte is made with Starbucks signature espresso, which is a blue knock.
Did you make this? Did you love it? Please leave a star rat below or a review in the comments section.
Want to save this recipe to Pinterest for former ? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!
Xem thêm: Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat