Bạn đang đọc: Homemade Mason Jar Lattes
Make your favorite lattes at home using a mason jar.
How to make homemade lattes by frothing milk in a mason jar. Become a barista in the comfort of your own home with this DIY caffe latte .
Who doesn ’ t love their $ 5 lattes, prove of hands ? Who likes paying $ 5 for them ? That ’ s what I thought. In an campaign to save some money and not go to Starbucks every weekend. I have started to make lattes at home .
What ’ s the key ingredients for a caffe latte ? Frothed milk and espresso. How does milk become bubbling ? Air and heating system. I decided to try to froth my own milk using a mason jar .
Looking to make an ice caffe latte ? Try out this Starbucks copy cat-o’-nine-tails here. Or my favored cold brew recipe here .
So what do you need to make homemade lattes?
- Jam sized mason jar
- Milk (Whole milk works best but I use 1%)
- Brewed Coffee or espresso
How to froth milk in a mason jar
Fill your mason clash about half way. Place lid on the jolt securely and shake for one moment. Make indisputable to shake it well. Remove the eyelid and microwave. The lid is alloy so brand certain you don ’ metric ton put it in the microwave. Microwave the mason jar for 30 seconds and make certain to watch it because the foam will rise and you don ’ thyroxine want it to over menstruation. immediately take your brewed coffee. I made an 10oz of coffee but you can besides use 2 shots of espresso .
Pour the quick milk into you coffee and spoon excess foam from the jar on the top of your caffe latte. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy !
Homemade Mason Jar Lattes
Xem thêm: Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Copycat
Make your favorite latte at home using a mason and skip the line.
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 10 oz. of Brewed Coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- Fill your mason jar about half way with milk. Place lid on the jar securely and shake for one minute. Make sure to shake it good.
- Remove the lid and microwave for 30 seconds. Make sure to keep an eye on it the foam will rise and you don’t want it to over flow.
- Pour the warm milk into you coffee and spoon excess foam from the jar on the top of your latte.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Whole milk froths the best but I use 1%.
This mail contains consort links
Thinking about getting a milk frother. I besides have this Nespresso Aeroccino milk frother. Looking to upgrade your coffee maker to a Nespresso. This is the machine that I have and recommend.
Sharing is caring !