Hi, hello from somewhere on the road between Edmonton and Kelowna !
Bạn đang đọc: dairy free pumpkin spice coffee creamer
I figured I ’ d take advantage of the 10-hour drive time and do a little bit of web log writing since I didn ’ thyroxine pull off to get any posts pre-written before I left. All the subject and pictures are there, but the words are a little MIA .
I just can ’ metric ton do it, guys. I tried, but my brain can ’ metric ton number out nowadays what I ’ ll want to say a week from nowadays. Like… what if something concern comes up that I ’ ll want to mention ? What if my climate does a dispatch 180 ? I ’ ve had to draft posts way far in progress a few times, and when it came clock to post them, I wanted to go and change the hale thing anyways because I precisely wasn ’ thymine feeling it anymore. The solid blog-as-I-go thing might be a little more inconvenient, but it ’ s merely what works for me .
Speaking of inconvenient, I ’ megabyte wondering how farseeing I can keep up this whole typing thing before the motion nausea kicks in. I don ’ thyroxine do so well with looking down or reading while I ’ m in a cable car, but I ’ ve been making ascribable so far by looking down equally fiddling as possible and trying to keep my fingers moving while keeping my eyes on the road .
Can I barely say thank good for all those years I spent chatting on ICQ, MSN, and AIM ? Because that taught me how to type way better than any of the lessons I had in grade school. And Mom said I was wasting my time by talking to strangers on the internet… pft .
actually, is that still a thing ? Do kids still have to learn about home rowing and all that jazz ? Or do they equitable come out of the uterus knowing how to program a calculator ? I don ’ t even think I got my inaugural one until I was 14 or something, and these days there ’ s credibly 2-year olds who know how to use an iPhone better than I do .
But I digress ! We ’ ra not here to make me feel old. We ’ rhenium here to talk about this deeee-licious dairy free pumpkin spice creamer …
So… it ’ s perfectly normal to want to drink coffee cream pitcher straight from the jar, sans coffee bean, right ? Because that ’ s precisely what I want to do with this one. And when I say “ want to do, ” I very mean “ might have done ” … which ultimately translates into “ did. ” I did take a couple of gulp of this coffee cream pitcher straight from the jolt. And it was glorious .
Granted, it ’ sulfur pretty much barely a extremely creamy, extra sweet pumpkin spice smoothie, but it makes an oh-so-good summation to your coffee .
AND ! as an lend bonus, it ’ second besides made with oh-so-good-for-you ingredients. I mean… have you ever taken a search at the nutriment pronounce on boughten creamers ? Hydrogenated oils, artificial relish, colours, preservatives. Like… actually ? ! ? I don ’ t want that stuff in my chocolate, much less in my body… so I went ahead and made my own healthier coffee creamer, and then spiced it up for fall. Quite literally…
This dairy-free pumpkin spice coffee creamer is made on a base of dates, coconut milk, and pumpkin puree. That ’ s it ! No unpronounceable ingredients or senior high school fructose corn syrups, meaning you can wholly drink it straightaway from the jolt if you wanted to .
It ’ south vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, refined-sugar-free, and whipped up in a blender or food central processing unit in about 5 minutes. Like… it badly doesn ’ thyroxine get much simpler than this, and it means that you can enjoy a fiddling moment of fall-flavoured sweetness in your coffee without any funny story business .
I kept the degree of spice reasonably meek since I know not everyone likes a metric ton of spice in their coffee, but you can decidedly add more according to your tastes. You can besides swap out some of the canned coconut milk for almond milk, but I don ’ thymine very recommend it since I love the extra creaminess that the coconut milk gives .
I hope you love it besides !
I ’ five hundred love to know if you make this recipe ! Leave a gloss and evaluation down below to let me know what you think, and subscribe to our mailing list to receive new recipes in your inbox !
Printclock clock iconcutlery cutlery iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart solid heart solid icon
Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
5 from 6 reviews
- homework clock : 5 mins
- total fourth dimension : 5 mins
- yield :
- 1/2 cup ( 90 gram) of dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup ( 120 ml) hot water
- 1 cup ( 240 ml) light canned coconut milk*
- 2 Tbsp ( 30 gravitational constant) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the dates and hot water to a high-speed blender or food processor. If your dates are a little dry, allow them to soak for 10 minutes so that they’ll be easier to blend. Otherwise, process on high until the dates have broken down and turned into a smooth paste, scraping down the sides of your blender as necessary.
- Add the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, spices, salt, and vanilla extract, and continue processing until everything is well combined and the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the creamer to an airtight container, such as a jar or bottle. You can run it through a fine mesh strainer to ensure no bigger pieces of dates remain, but it shouldn’t be necessary with a high-speed blender. Store it in the fridge for up to a week, and be sure to shake it before adding it to your coffee. The creamer will thicken as it sits.
* Depending on how creamy you want your cream pitcher, you can replace up to half of the canned coconut milk with a non-dairy milk of your choice. Or, you can sub it out wholly and add 1/4 tsp. of xanthan gum to thicken it up .
Keywords : coconut milk, chocolate, coffee cream pitcher, dairy absolve chocolate cream pitcher, dates, healthy coffee cream pitcher, pumpkin spice caffe latte
Looking for some healthy treats to enjoy with your coffee ? Try one of these !
Xem thêm: Best Starbucks Syrups
One Bowl Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread
Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Blueberry Almond Oat Bars
Flourless Pumpkin Pie Muffins
Greek Yogurt Banana Oat Bread