The simplest Frappuccino to make at dwelling with barely 4 ingredients, all you need is a blender to whip this up in seconds ! This recipe uses a Frappuccino base, precisely like Starbucks, to create the smoothest, absolutely sweet freeze drink .
- Coffee Frappuccino is a Starbucks frozen drink made with ice, whole milk, instant coffee, and a Frappuccino base syrup. It’s a blended drink in that it’s made in a blender.
- The key ingredient to making this drink just like the one at Starbucks is the homemade Frappuccino base syrup. It turns a slushy drink into a smooth, almost like melting ice cream texture that the Frappuccinos are known for.
- This copycat Frappuccino recreates the Starbucks recipe so it’s as close to their version as possible. This recipe makes a grande (16 ounces) Coffee Frappuccino.
- There’s no need for espresso or brewed coffee for this drink. All you need is instant coffee, which is how Starbucks makes their Coffee Frappuccinos.
RELATED: Mocha Frappuccino, Pink Drink, Caramel Frappuccino, Espresso Frappuccino, Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, Iced Caramel Macchiato, Iced Mocha
Bạn đang đọc: Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Copycat
- Instant coffee
Starbucks uses their Frappuccino Roast coffee which is an instant coffee blend made of Italian Roast and Signature Espresso mixed in water. Use VIA Instant Italian Roast to get the closest flavor. Or, you can use whatever instant coffee you have.
- Homemade Frappuccino base syrup
To get that smooth Frappuccino texture, you’ll need to use this Frappuccino base syrup. Make a batch or two and use it to make Frappuccinos all week!
Starbucks uses whole milk in their Frappuccinos but you can use any kind of milk you like.
Use ice made with filtered water for a better tasting Frappuccino.
RELATED: Easy Affogato Recipe
For full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to the recipe.
- Blend instant coffee, milk, ice, and homemade Frappuccino base syrup until smooth.
Start the blender on low, then turn it up to high. Use a tamper tool to make sure the ice gets blended evenly.
- Pour Frappuccino into a cup.
My Blender Pick
Photo Credit : amazon.com
Perfect for making Frappuccinos since they crush methamphetamine with ease thus you don ’ t have any chunky ice bits.
Xem thêm: Best Starbucks Syrups
SEE PRICE ON AMAZON
- Starbucks makes Coffee Frappuccinos without whipped cream, but you can easily whip some up by whisking 1/4 cup heavy cream and 1 tablespoon sugar together until it forms peaks. It should take less than a minute using a handheld milk frother.
- Don’t put ice in first into the blender. Put ingredients into the blender as it’s in the recipe.
- Homemade Frappuccino base syrup is made of sugar, water, and xanthan gum. If you don’t want to use the base syrup, you can add simple syrup instead to match the sweetness.
- If you add a shot or 2 of espresso, you’ve made yourself a Starbucks Espresso Frappuccino.
Questions You May Have
Can I buy the Frappuccino base syrup instead of making it? Starbucks won ’ thymine sell you their Frappuccino base syrup but you can find it sold by other sellers on Amazon and Ebay. What’s in Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino? Starbucks makes the Coffee Frappuccino with Starbucks mark Frappuccino Roast soluble coffee, unharmed milk, ice, and Starbucks brand Coffee Frappuccino syrup, which is the base syrup. Can I make this drink without the Frappuccino base syrup? You can, but it won ’ t have the touch Frappuccino texture. If you don ’ t use the Frappuccino al-qaeda syrup, make certain to add simple syrup to sweeten the drink in.
Did you make this? Please leave a star denounce below or a review in the comments section.
Want to save this recipe to Pinterest for late ? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!