Starbucks flavors and sweetens their drinks like ice coffees and lattes using syrups and sauces. See which Starbucks flavors are the most popular and get tips on how to customize your drink in !
Photo Credit: Amazon.com
- Starbucks makes their flavored drinks like Vanilla Latte using syrups, which flavor and sweeten a regular latte or iced coffee. The syrups are made with sugar, water, and flavoring.
- Any syrup available can be added to any drink to customize it the way you like.
- There are 11 syrups available at this time (Brown Sugar Syrup, Caramel Syrup, Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, Funnel Cake Syrup, Hazelnut Syrup, Peppermint Syrup, Pineapple Ginger Syrup, Raspberry Syrup, Toffee Nut Syrup, Vanilla Syrup, Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup), 4 sauces (Mocha Sauce, Caramel Sauce, Dark Caramel Sauce, White Chocolate Mocha Sauce), and 3 liquid sweeteners (Classic Syrup, Cane Sugar Syrup, and Honey Blend).
- The number of syrups change throughout the year as new drinks are introduced or when seasonal syrups like Pumpkin Spice are added.
- Starbucks sauces are thicker and usually made with nonfat milk (except for the Mocha Sauce). Starbucks syrups are thinner and more watery, which makes them easier to mix into drinks, and usually don’t contain any dairy.
- If you want to recreate Starbucks drinks at home, you can buy their syrups directly at a store by asking at the register. BUT, they can only sell the syrups if they have enough in stock. You’ll have the most luck with Vanilla Syrup since it’s the most popular syrup and stores usually keep extras. You won’t be able to purchase Mocha Syrup since it’s prepared in-house.
- It’s rumored that Starbucks syrups and sauces are made by a company called Fontana.
- Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup is discontinued due to low customer demand. The only other sugar free option is the Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, which is made using sucralose.
- Most simple sugars are made by combining 1 part water with 1 part sugar but Starbucks syrups have more sugar, so closer to 1 part water to 1 ½ – 2 parts sugar.
relate : Best Starbucks Iced Coffees, Best Starbucks Refreshers, and Best Starbucks Frappuccinos
Bạn đang đọc: Best Starbucks Syrups
Starbucks Syrups, Ranked
18. Funnel Cake Syrup
This syrup is used precisely to make the Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccinos. It ’ s the least popular syrup and the Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino international relations and security network ’ metric ton american samoa popular as the other fixed, blended drinks .
17. Pineapple Ginger Syrup
only used in the Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink, which is not super popular. Try it in frost black or green tea .
16. Raspberry Syrup
Make Cotton Candy Frappuccino, a Starbucks secret menu drink, by adding this syrup to a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. Add it to iced tea to make an ice raspberry black tea .
15. Toffee Nut Syrup
The only menu detail that ’ s made with this syrup is the Salted Caramel Mocha, a seasonal drink. It ’ s not a popular syrup during most of the class but it ’ randomness very popular in the cold months .
14. Brown Sugar Syrup
This was used to make the Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso and thanks to TikTok, it ’ sulfur much added to Hot and Iced Chai Lattes as it ’ sulfur said to make it sample like cookie butter .
13. Dark Caramel Sauce
This syrup is seasonal and is rarely ordered on its own. It ’ s used in the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino .
12. Peppermint Syrup
Most ordered with Mocha Syrup to make a peppermint mocha toast, it ’ mho sometimes ordered on its own in frost coffees. There are several mysterious menu Frappuccinos that use peppermint syrup, most of which are popular around the holidays, like the Candy Cane Frappuccino .
11. Honey Blend
The Honey blend beverages are identical popular among vegans ( even though the syrup itself is not technically vegan, a set of vegans make an exception for honey. )
10. Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
This started out as a seasonal syrup but due to its popularity, it was made available all year .
9. Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
When you order a cheeseparing Vanilla Latte, it ’ s made with this Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and nonfat milk.
8. Hazelnut Syrup
Hazelnut Syrup interracial with Vanilla Syrup makes french Vanilla Syrup, which is more democratic than Hazelnut entirely .
7. Caramel Syrup
Caramel Syrup, unlike Dark Caramel Sauce, doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate hold any milk .
6. White Chocolate Mocha Sauce
It ’ s popular in both hot and ice lattes. This contains dairy .
5. Caramel Sauce
Used to make Caramel Macchiatos and Caramel Frappuccinos, which are both fabulously popular .
4. Mocha Sauce
Mocha Sauce is prepped daily, at each Starbucks placement, using a mocha powder. This is the only sauce that doesn ’ thymine control dairy .
3. Classic Syrup
A basic simpleton syrup that ’ s popular to add into ice coffees .
2. Cane Sugar
This is most frequently used in frost teas, it ’ s a bait and doesn ’ t have any extra season .
1. Vanilla Syrup
The most popular syrup by far ! With Vanilla Lattes being superintendent popular, this syrup goes fast .
Questions You May Have
How do I customize a drink with syrup? On the Starbucks app, syrups can be added under “ Flavors ” and at the store, you can order a beverage with however many pumps of the syrup you like.
What are drizzles? To top a drink with a thinly layer of sauce of syrup, you can ask for a drizzle. At Starbucks, there ’ sulfur Caramel Drizzle, Mocha Drizzle, and Strawberry Drizzle. Can I add more than one syrup into a drink? Yes ! You can mix and match and add arsenic much syrup into a drink BUT all those extra pumps of syrup or will cost extra.
Want to save this list of the best Starbucks Refreshers for later ? Pin it now to your Pinterest board!